Immediate openings for persons interested in providing transportation services for passengers in and out of Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
- The company provides fully equipped vehicle and all fuel
- Full and part-time positions open
- Flexible schedules including mornings, afternoons and nights
- Competitive starting wage in a safe and friendly work environment
- Great opportunity for those who love to drive including seniors and second job seekers
- Must be at least 23 years old with a valid Ohio driver’s license (other screening required)
The Ace Taxi Service is always looking for professional, hard working, enthusiastic drivers to be part of the Ace family. Veterans are welcome!
If you are interested in driving full-time, part-time, days, evenings or weekends, then bring the below-REQUIRED documents to our Human Resources and Employment Offices.
A completed Ace Driver Application FormDownload
A Physical Examination and Drug Screening Test
Three years of driving history from the DMV
For more information please call or visit the following location:
Our Human Resources and Employment Offices are located at 1798 East 55th St. Cleveland, OH 44103 north of Chester Ave, just two blocks south of Payne Ave.
You’ll normally find us Monday through Friday 9am to 4:30pm.